A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. A website visitor may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on their browser.
This information is provided to facilitate our clients ability to comply with applicable cookie law regulations.
- Identify visitors to our clients’ websites and allow our clients to fulfill requests or offer goods or services to those visitors.
- Help the websites work more efficiently.
- Store information about the preferences of website visitors.
- Customize content offered by those websites.
- Protect those websites from malicious activity.
Here is a complete list of the cookies used by MarketingCloudFX as of November 2, 2022: